#BBNaija: I'll tell Nengi to stay away from me if she continues switching between me and Ozo - Prince (video)



Prince has threatened to tell Nengi to stay away from him because she is switching between him and Ozo. 

 

The housemate, who had a late-night conversation with Laycon and Trickytee, said he would go on with his decision to tell Nengi to stay away from him should the same act continue until next week. 

 

Prince further disclosed that he can't put up with such acts because it doesn't make sense. 

 

Here is the video below: 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)