BBNAIJA- I AND PRAISE DIDN'T HAVE SEX EX-HOUSEMATE KA3NA CLEARS THE



Kate Jones who is popularly known as Ka3na was evicted from BBNaija on Saturday 1st of August,
explains what happened in the house between she and a male housemate Praise during an interview session

It would be recalled that a video of Ka3na and Praise supposedly having sex under the duvet went Viral last weekend, of which Ka3na was part of those that got evicted, after which she came live to explain what went down that night between she and Praise

"There was no Penetration" she says


Watch video here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge