BBNaija 2020: I don’t mind having sex on national TV – Nengi tells Ozo

 


Big Brother Naija, BBNaija Lockdown housemate, Nengi, has said she would have sex on the reality show if she wanted to despite the cameras.

According to her, viewers and housemates will always talk so she does not care if she has sex on national television.

She said this during a conversation with Ozo.

Ozo asked: “Will you care about the public if you do it (sex) on national tv?”

Nengi responding said: “No I will face them if it happens, they will still talk about other things.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)