ZIMBABWEAN ARTIST AND NIGERIAN RAPPER RELEASED A SINGLE - GALS DEM

Buffalo Souljah collaborates with Ice Prince on “Gals Dem”

Zimbabwean award-winning artist, Buffalo Souljah and Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince came together to release a new single titled, “Gals Dem.”

“Gals Dem” was produced by highly talented beatsmith, GT Beats.

Check it out below and share your thoughts



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge