Zambia’s education minister sacked over viral sex video



Zambia's Education Minister, David Mabumba has been fired after allegedly appearing in a viral sex video. 

 

Though President Edgar Lungu's spokesperson, Isaac Chipampe did not disclose the reason for Mabumba's dismissal, it however came after the sex tape of a man that looks like him went viral. The man was spotted in live WhatsApp video with a woman, naked and masturbating.

 

A  statement from the President Lungu's spokesman Isaac Chipampe partly read; 

"I have relieved Minister of General Education Hon David Mabumba of his duty with immediate effect. I have thanked him for the services he rendered to Government and wished him well in his future endeavours."


It added that Dr Dennis Wanchinga who is the minister of Water Development, Sanitation and Environmental Protection will move to the Ministry of General Education in the same capacity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman looks unrecognizable after massive weight loss but says she's still not happy with her body

Hushpuppi gets another top rated lawyer in California

WIZKID RELEASES NEW SINGLE - Smile ft. H.E.R

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

"I know I will come out of this victorious" Adeherself releases statement after being released from EFCC custody

MAD OOO!!! Angry Lady Storms Bank With Fetish Priest To Demand Money Deducted From Her Account (Watch Video)

BOYS ARE NOT STONE- ACTRESS TOSIN AKINGBA

TANI ADEWUMI REFUSES TO GIVE UP ON BECOMING THE YOUNGEST CHESS MASTER