WIZKID RELEASES NEW SINGLE - Smile ft. H.E.R


Wizkid releases new single, "Smile" featuring H.E.R

You're expecting an album? Lol, I'm not too sure we're getting "Made In Lagos" album this month, as Wizkid hinted weeks ago via Twitter.

Nigerian international superstar, Wizkid has released a brand new single titled, "Smile" featuring American songstress, H.E.R.

RELATED: Wizkid - Joro

After a brief break from the music scene, Wizkid returns with a new joint which serves as a follow-up to his previous project, the "Soundman Vol. 1" EP.

Check it out below and share your thoughts.

STREAM ON APPLE MUSIC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)