"WHY NOT JUST RESIGN" BABATUNDE GBADAMOSI BLASTS BUHARI



Self-acclaimed Real Estate Developer, Businessman, Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi slams Buhari for wishing the Saudi King quick recovery

Gbadamosi made a counter post on twitter to reply to President Buhari after praying for Saudi King via his twitter account.

“Instead of you to resign and retire to Daura, you handed it over to terrorists that you prefer to romantically call bandits” Gbadamosi tweeted.

See Tweet





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)