VIDEO - MARIOO - TIKISA



Tanzania's Marioo is back with a hot new single titled, "Tikisa".

Marioo brings the fire on this new track; from the banging baselines to the catchy hook, this song commands that to get your dancing shoes ready.

The official music video is one hell of a party which doesn't seem to stop. Marioo comes through with a masquerade themed party pulling out all the stops right down to the famous 'soul train'.

This track is produced by Kimambo while the official music video is shot and directed by Hanscana.


DOWNLOAD LINK

Watch Video


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge