Victor AD – Prayer Request ft. Patoranking



Nigerian Pidgin singer, Victor AD comes through with a new prayerful song titled “Prayer Request“.

On this song, Victor AD teams up with Superstar, Patoranking who made an awesome chorus to the song.

Visual for the song has been shot and will be let out shortly.

DOWNLOAD MP3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)