TIWA SAVAGE RELEASES VISUALS FOR DANGEROUS LOVE

Videos of "Dangerous Love" by Tiwa Savage out

This track is the first official single off her forthcoming studio album “Celia“. With a melodious Afrobeat that catches your attention, Tiwa Savage discusses the eerie tendencies of emotional gambling.

Produced by Cracker Mallo, “Dangerous Love” is the perfect blend of R&B and Afrobeats.

“Dangerous Love” is basically about a girl who is dipping in and out of a relationship with a guy that really doesn’t deserve her time or attention. She knows that he is bad for her but she gambling with her heart anyway. This is one track every guy and lady can relate with”, Tiwa Savage says.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCp61TQhgEw/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge