TERRY G (AKA AKPAKO MASTER) SET TO DROP THIS NEW HIT TITLED: OMO DADA

Terry G (aka Akpako Master) is set to drop an RnB tune titled Omo Dada (produced by Heluminatee with captivating visuals by Chela Films London) on 17th July, 2020. 
  • Pre-order https://backl.ink/142577595


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)