SIMI FLAUNTS HER DAUGHTER (ADEJARE'S) PICTURE



Simisola Kosoko, better known by her stage name Simi has given her fans another glimpse of her barely two month old daughter, Adejare.

Simi shared photos of herself lifting Deja as they chilled in an open field. She then captioned the photo with a reassurance to her daughter that there’s nothing in all the universes she wouldn’t do for her.

“this little light of mine

there’s nothing in all the universes I wouldn’t do for you Ayo” she wrote.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge