Selebobo – Bobo Of Africa (EP)



Vault Records General, Selebobo has returned with highly anticipated project tagged “Bobo Of Africa“ EP.

Selebobo’s latest project, ‘Bobo Of Africa’ EP includes his previous single titled ‘Dia Dia‘ featuring Tekno.

In addition, the project ‘Bobo Of Africa‘ EP consists of 7 solid tracks and features Cartel Music Boss, Tekno, Charras.

Stream and share your thought below;

Tracklist;

01. DOWNLOAD Selebobo – Dia Dia ft Tekno

02. DOWNLOAD Selebobo – Kilode Ft. Charass

03. DOWNLOAD Selebobo – Necessary

04. DOWNLOAD Selebobo – Loyal

05. DOWNLOAD Selebobo – Dey

06. DOWNLOAD Selebobo – Take

07. DOWNLOAD Selebobo – Dis Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)