SAD!! BRIDE DEAD DAY AFTER MARRIAGE



A recently married woman has left her husband and family members in a state of mourning after dying a day after her marriage.

A Nigerian woman has passed away just a day after her wedding to her heartrob in Delta state.

According to journalist, Sapele Oghenek the woman had married on Saturday, but tragically died on Sunday.

Her name is yet to be made public.

However, it was discovered that on the day of her marriage, she had drip niddle on suggesting that she might have been sick.

Sharing the photo, Oghenek wrote:

“The face of the Lady wey do wedding on Saturday and die on Sunday. Maybe she nor dey medically fit as we spot drip niddle for her hand. Enemies pass there enter her I suspect.

Be Prayerful my Pipo.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)