Popular Nigerian Singer, Naira Marley, on Tuesday morning revealed his true personality.



Marley known for tweeting sexual and vulgar words is also the leader of ‘Marlians ‘no manners’.

The headliner of the ‘Marlian’ movement has singles such as Soapy’, ‘Opotoyi’ garnished with explicit, lewd lyrics of sexual reverence.

However, the singer has cleared the air on his Twitter page that all his posts on social media is just for laughs as he is not a ‘hoe in real life’.

His tweet read:

“If you have a crush on me, ignore all the hoe shit I post it’s all for laughs. I’m not a hoe in real life.”

“You’re right, I am more than a little weird and a bit awkward. I know I don’t fit in and most people don’t understand me.

“But at least I’m being real and I think the world needs more people like me,” his tweet added.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge