[Music] Nkin – Collect



Ogbuagu Kingsley Chukwunonso popularly known as “N-kin” is a fast-rising Afro-Pop singer with many hit tracks to his credit.

He is here again with another extraordinary classic sound, mad hit single titled “Collect” produced by a Sensational producer “General Smile”

Over the years he has been dropping hits singles BtoB “want from me” “Shenkes”, “Sampson & Delilah”, “blazing fire”, “google angel”, “heart on fire”, “Owende” and “collect” is also not an exception.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge