Marley family releases reimagined One Love single worldwide in support of UNICEF



Members of the Marley Family, including Stephen, Cedella, and Skip Marley, launched a reimagined version of the late Bob Marley's iconic anthem "One Love" to support Unicef to see a new light and fairer world for children whose lives have been purged by the COVID - 19 pandemic,

The song was introduced during the long year celebration of Bob Marley's 75th birthday, it was featured by artists, musicians, from Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, India, Jamaica, Mali, NewZealand, Nigeria, Sudan, Syria, the United Kingdom and the United States.

One Love was wirtten as a call for global solidarity at a time when the world was very divided, much as it is now, 
it was aimed at bringing and uniting the world together as we are believed to have the power to curb this virus together
Together we can

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)