MAD O !! “People Wait For Years To Kiss Me” – Nengi Boasts



Housemate Rebecca Nengi Hampson has bragged to her fellow housemate and love interest, Ozo, after she refused to kiss him.

The housemates had a truth or dare game last night, and Ozo was dared to kiss Nengi for 30 minutes, which she refused, saying she would drink instead.

This surprised the housemates as they thought the two were that cool already. Fast forward to after the games, Nengi explained to Prince why she didn’t kiss him.

“Kissing me is a big deal, it’s such a big deal. It’s not an easy thing, it’s something people wait for years to do.” she told him.

When Ozo asked why, she said;

“Have you seen me?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge