"I'm a proud bisexual girl, I swing both ways" - Princess Shyngle says in new video



Princess Shyngle is apparently done with her fiancĂ© for good and she revealed that she's looking for a new man or woman.

 

The actress took to her Instagram Stories to give an update on her weight loss journey. She stated that she doesn't want to lose so much weight because she needs her butt to be intact so that it can get her either a new man or woman.

 

She said: "I need that booty to get me either a new man or woman.

 

"You guys know I swing both ways, right? I love boys, I love girl. I'm a proud bisexual girl. I have nothing to be embarrassed about."

 

Watch the video below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)