"I hope you're supporting women in real time" Kim Oprah reacts to the viral women supporting women black and white challenge



Kim Oprah has reacted to the viral "women supporting women black and white challenge".

 

The challenge sees women nominate other women to post a black and white photo themselves while pledging to support each other.

 

When Kim Oprah was nominated, she didn't share a black and white photo, instead she reacted by sharing someone else's post on the subject. The post she shared questions whether the women who are engaging in the challenge are actually supporting each other in real time, off social media, and not just doing it for the gram.

 

See below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)