I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni



Todays update on BBNaija Season 5. Big Brother Naija 2020 Housemates Florence Anyansi popularly known as Wathoni has actually revealed how she got pregnant as a Virgin at age 23.

My country people I don't understand how this is possible bikonu anyways let's continue the gist

During the time of introduction some days back the BBNaija housemate Wathoni revealed that she has a son

The phenomenon called “Virgin Pregnancy” has been studied by researchers and In a survey of 7,870 pregnant women, they discovered that 0.8 percent of the women (45 total) reported becoming pregnant without having vaginal $*x

This is according to reports ooo but how possible is the thing called "virgin pregnancy"

According to the housemate, she had to be operated on during delivery as she still can't figure out how she got pregnant without have $*x

WATCH VIDEO HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)