HERO- 6 - YEAR OLD SAVED HIS SISTER FROM BEEN CHARGED BY A DOG



GIRL SAVED BY HER 6 - YEAR OLD BROTHER FROM BEEN CHARGED BY A DOG - VIRAL POST ON INSTAGRAM 

A 6-year-old Wyoming boy received about 90 stitches after a dog chewed up his face as he saved his little sister from the aggressive animal last Thursday, according to a viral Instagram post.

Bridger Walker of Cheyenne, Wyo., was resting at home after the rescue, according to the post by Nikki Walker.

Nikki Walker said on social media that she is the boy’s aunt and wanted to bring attention to his heroism.

“He’s in great spirits, and his awesome personality is intact,” Walker wrote. “He can’t smile too widely yet, but he was grinning as I read some of your comments to him.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge