GHEN GHEN!! DSS Official Slaps Airport Security In Abuja Who Tried To Search Passenger



The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria has revealed how leader of the Department of State Services at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, Safiyanu Abba, deliberately obstructed security process and slapped an officer of Aviation Security.

FAAN in a tweet on Wednesday accused Abba of breaching the security procedure by obstructing the thorough searching of a visitor, who was said to have walked through the metal detector, forcing the alarm to go off.

The incident reportedly happened on Wednesday July 17, 2020 at about 3:25pm at the international terminal of the airport.

“The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria strongly condemns this abuse of power and the security process in our airport. This has also been duly escalated.

“FAAN is committed to our core values of safety, security and comfort.”


See Tweet Below


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)