EXCITING!! Nengi Bags Endorsement Deal While In Big Brother’s House



Steve Thompson, C.E.O of Royal hairs, the same brand that signed Mercy Eke, Tacha and Chioma, has revealed his decision to sign Nengi once she leaves Big Brother’s house.

According to Steve, no matter how many days she spends in Big Brother’s house, it won’t affect his decision to sign her as Ambassador.

In his words:-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge