ENTERTAINER OLUWA DOLARZ LOOKS LIKE HIS DOG - TWYSE EREME



Popular Nigerian American-based social media comedian, Twyse has reacted to a photo of fellow comedian and entertainer, Oluwa Dolarz.

The Instagram comedian shared a photo with his pet as he was seen enjoying the moment with a smile.

The photo which the comedian shared showed him smiling with the pet as he captioned it – ‘Baby face’

Reacting to the photo, Twyse shared that Oluwa Dolarz looks just like his dog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)