EMOTIONAL REUNION OF PARENT AND CHILDREN AFTER BEING STUCK IN THE UK DUE TO THE LOCKDOWN


A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some Nigerian kids reunited with their parents who have been away for four months.

Media personality, Lara-Wise Owoeye who shared the video on social media said her younger brother and his wife travelled to the UK sometime in March for a 10-day trip and got stuck there due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

However, they arrived the country last week without telling their kids and went into isolation at a different place.

They had a COVID-19 test carried out on them and the result came back negative yesterday July 21. They returned home and their kids let out tears of joy after meeting them again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)