DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down



DJ Tunez unveils a brand new single featuring Wizkid on a song Titled – “Cool Me Down”.
The Popular Starboy entertainment Disc Jockey – DJ Tunez comes through with another brand new track which serves as a follow up to his recent studio project EP tagged “Love Language” in collaboration with “D3AN“.

On this new track, DJ Tunez Titled this “Cool Me Down” which he teamed up with the Starboy Entertainment record boss – Wizkid.

DOWNLOAD MP3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)