Checkout The Moment Oshiomhole Apologized For The Obaseki Error (Watch Video)



In a trending video, former governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole apologised for his egregious error in supporting Godwin Obaseki as his successor in 2016.

He described the error as a honest mistake. He backed Obaseki, he said, to ensure the continuity of his projects and programmes.

“I have made my honest mistakes. Only God is perfect. I am now 68 years. I have come to apologise for the mistake of supporting Obaseki in 2016.

“I am in Edo to repair my mistakes. God had a reason for what happened to Ize-Iyamu in 2016. Leaving as the National Chairman of APC is to give me enough time to correct my errors.

“Obaseki pretended for almost eight years, while he did not believe in what I was doing as the governor.

“In 2007, Ize-Iyamu stepped down for me. In 2012, he was the Director-General of my re-election campaign organisation and we won in all the 18 local government areas of Edo. I will work for the election of Ize-Iyamu.”


Oshiomhole first expressed his regret at a meeting with APC members.

He then repeated the same apology when he met the high chiefs, the Enigies of the Benin Kingdom in Edo South Senatorial District on Sunday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

NBC fines radio station N5m over Obadiah Mailafia’s ‘Boko Haram’ interview

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down