BREAKING!!! Senate Orders Service Chiefs To Step Down


The Nigerian Senate on Tuesday urged all Service Chiefs in the country to step down to allow for the restructuring security architecture.

Senator Francis Fadahunsi representing Osun East Senatorial District in an amended resolution in a motion earlier moved by Senator Ali Ndume representing Borno South Senatorial district, said:

“Mr President, distinguished colleagues, I hereby moved an amendment to the resolution that all the Service Chiefs should step down.

Senator Betty Apiafi seconded the motion and it was upheld by the Senate President.

In his remarks, Senate President, Dr Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan expressed concern at the large number of military officers who are leaving the war front.

He said there was the need for government to look into what is happening wrongly in the military.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)