BREAKING NEWS!! Singer, Lyta Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy As Naira Marley Congratulates Him (SEE PHOTOS)



Ex-YBNL singer, Lyta seems to have become the latest celebrity baby-daddy in town.

According to a post on Naira Marley‘s IG story, Lyta ‘s girlfriend has delivered a bouncing baby boy who shared a striking resemblance with the “Monalisa” crooner.

Naira Marley posted the picture of the baby with caption;

@official_lyta This boy resemble u oo. Congrats broski


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge