BBNaija: See How Erica Reacted After Kidd Waya Touched Her Bo*bs During Night Party (See Video)



The incident happened during the Big Brother Naija Lockdown first Saturday night party.

Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Kidd Waya was caught on camera last night while attempting to fondle the breasts of pretty female housemate, Erica, without her consent.

The incident happened during the BBNaija Lockdown first Saturday night party.

Erica, however, reacted swiftly by shoving him aside and walked away from the scene.

Kidd Waya has not hidden his admiration for Erica, who is seen by many as the ‘hottest girl’ among the BBNaija Lockdown housemates.

He later told her,

“You look cute and I wanna kiss you when you talk too much.

“I’m crushing over you. This the natural reaction of the heart. It’s how I feel.”


Kidd Waya, born in Lagos State, is the son of a Nigerian billionaire businessman, Terry Waya and the Chief Executive Officer of Vally Agriculture and Foods Company in Nigeria.

Watch the video below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)