BBNaija: “I’ve never been in love” – Ka3na reveals



Despite revealing that she used to be married to a 64-year-old man, Big Brother Naija housemate, Ka3na, has stated that she has never been in love.

The 26-year-old entrepreneur from Rivers, Nigeria, had earlier stated that things happened between she and her husband and they had to go their separate ways.

When asked whether she has plans to hook up with someone else, she said she needs a companion, someone whom she can share her problems and success with, but not searching for anything serious at the moment.

Giving an insight on some of her past experiences, Ka3na, said she married her husband because he is her best friend and she also respects him.

She went on to reveal that she regrets paying bills of younger men she went out with in the past. Ka3na added that she has never in a state of being unable to do without someone which she considers as being in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)