BBNaija: Fans dig up photos of Praise with wife after he said he’s single



Fans of the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija reality TV show have dug up photos of housemate Praise and his wife and kid after he claimed he was single during an interaction with Ebuka, the show host.

Viewers immediately rushed to his Instagram page to check him out after the statement, only to find out he has a family.

Photos from Praise Instagram page showed the moments he engaged his wife and moments he took lovely family photos with his wife and kid.



Praise Nelson is a 28-year-old dancer from Enugu. Not new to fame or competing, he was a winner at the K-Pop World Festival, South Korea 2015 and won third place at a national Dance Competition in 2010. He is also a fitness and personal trainer and a certified Latin ballroom expert.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)