BBNaija: Bobrisky Announces His 3 Favorite Housemates For 2020



Controversial cross-dresser, Bobrisky, is one of the few Nigerian celebrities who are fans of the Big Brother Naija show, and they have a favorite or more yearly.

The self-acclaimed male barbie has taken to Instagram to announce his three favorite housemates for this year’s LockDown edition.

He picked Ozo, Kiddwaya and Nengi as his winners for this year. Sharing photos of them on Instagram.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)