15 TEENAGERS RESCUED BY THE POLICE FROM A TORTURE HOUSE IN NIGER STATE


The police, acting on reliable information received, arrested one Umar Ahmed, 46, Anguwan Gwari Suleja, for keeping about fifteen children in a dehumanizing condition in the guise of Almajiri School.

The children who are of ages ranging between 2yrs-10yrs were rescued from the suspect’s house and three chains used to hold their legs were also recovered.

The victims have since been handed over to the Niger State Child’s Rights Agency.

The suspect was alleged to have been cruel on the children under the guise of Almajiri schooling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)